Subscribe to Aman Kumar Beriwal

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 3: Milan

Hi people

Here comes the one more day from Milan.. i am feeling i am a news reporter... anyway for frnds everything is fine.. (Dont take personally.. you know i am a hawabaaj to wo show off kar hi deta hu time to time..)

Anyhow.. this day started very funny.. I slept yesterday at 1 o clock and put the alarm of 6:30 AM but did not change the time according to italian time.. So it rung at 6:30 indian time and 2:00 AM italia time.
I went to bathroom.. then just at to take shower and saw my wrist watch.. it was only 2:15 that time.. thank god i did not call any of my team mate here in hotel.. they would definately kill me.. anyway i went to sleep again.. After getting up at 6:30 got ready... and catch the metro in hurry to reach to the office..

I know italian write words in reverse order like..(user interface they riught as ointerfaccia utente..Functional specification they write as Specification funczionale) but the metro route map inside was also in reverse order.. if you guys have noticed delhi metro.. inside metro there is one route map. direction of that map is exactly as the train is running.. but here it was reverse.. confusing again

First time here i feel India is much better.. because metro is quite nice in india.. Italian metro is not that gud.. even stations are not that much gud... but it was quite Foggy outside... nice whether and guess what i forgot to carry my camera to click thos stills...but i was thinking there should not be any snowfall today as i forget to carry unbrella from hotel

reached to office.. it was quite different from India office.. it had quite enough space.. cubical size is around 4 time our cubical for 4 people only.. internet is quite fast...there i found some italian people who speaks english.. My trainer was very nice and frndly person.. Do you know he asked me in india map.. that from where you are... he shown me bangalore by pointing his finger in map.. then ask me how far is your palce..(quite unusual)

Coffee.. is too good here.. 50 variety here.. and 3-4 i have tried.. they worth it... it was 50 cents for that but seriously it worth that much...

In lunch.. i had the worst lunch i ever had.. Pasta without nay masala.. these people dont use any masala for anything.. Mozeralla.(nothing buss fried cheese) and pineapple... i dont want to eat that pasta and mozeralla again.. they had almost everything they can cook... Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Pork, Rabbit, Octopus, Fish.. and many more.. but vegetarien only pasta..so i dont know how i am going to survive..

We came back from office eat 5:30...collected my pass...then went to the market near to the hotel.. again a very nice market.. you can see the effect of Valentines day here.. couples were smooching.. and kissing like anything... ;-)

after coming from market.. me and one of my team mate prepared some food.. i prepared Chapatis... and she prepared the Gozzu.. Some kannada dish of tomato.. One of otherteam mate prepared rice and egg curry.. offcourse i did not have egg curry

after having dinner.. I am writing the mail.. its snowfall forecasted here.. now its cloudy...i am waiting when can i see the actual snowfall which i want to see...thanks a lot for the photo comments guys.. as i had already wrote I am missing YOU....next weekend means Valentine day.. we are going to most romantic place of Italy.. Venice...there is place called Gorunda(i dont know how to spell) which is having boats and see the sun set there with you dear valentine.. and Sad news is my Valentine is not here with me to see that.. :-).. but i want to feel the same here ..alone.. let see..I am finishing the mail
Will let you know how am i exploring through Milan and Europe.. for sure life for me here is not going to be easy until i start eating non veg... I will try my best.. but its Gud to eat than getting sick ...


and Believe me on that photo that is only the apple Juice... I have nt started drinking yet... and i wont.. Please dont ask questions like that to me over the orkut...(As you know via orkut because of my brothers.. mere liye Rishtey aa chuke hai abhi se... to kya effect padega un logo par.. :-)... fizzol main badnaam mat karo yaro...:-).

yaaro peroxy ka or Bunk ka blame dalne tak theek tha..b isme muhe badnam karna chhod do.. that is apple juice only.. :-)

Missing YOU a lot guys.. everyone of you is special to me and m missing you like anything..hope we will plan a tour to Europe someday together.. [and as usual i will guide you all the ways.. ;-)]

Ciao frnds.. sleeping time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts